What is the best GPS device for me?
We offer several types of GPS devices, each one with its own features. Depending on the specific usage and objectives you are planning, some devices will perform better than others. We have a highly qualified group of senior GPS Tracking consultants who will be more than happy to help you in selecting the most appropriate GPS device. Please contact us to help you!
How is a GPS device installed?
The GPS Device is hidden in a Discreet Place to prevent Sabotage.
How does GPS Vehicle Tracking work?
The GPS Tracking Device reports its position via a Communication Module to a Tracking Server. The Customers Tracking Software which is installed on a Local PC is connected to this Server and Downloads this data. This makes it possible to view the positions of the different devices on a Map.
Our GPS Tracking devices can contain different Communication Modules:
1. GPS Module: This module will allow the locator device to get its location from the GPS satellites.
2. GSM Module: This module acts almost as a cell phone. It transmits the information received from the GPS module to the cellular networks and from there to our servers.
3. Satellite Module: This Module transmits the information received from the GPS Module via Satellite to our Servers and can operate anywhere in the world.
What types of tracking systems are there?
There are several types of GPS Tracking Systems:
• Real Time tracking systems: This type of system will collect the information of the vehicle and send it immediatelly or at a pre-programmed interval through Satellite or GSM to the servers that will process the information. This type of system is ideal when it is a priority to have an on-line, instant control of the vehicles activities.
• Passive tracking systems: This type of system will collect the information of the vehicle and store in the memory of the GPS device. Periodically (usually every night) the information is downloaded into the servers for processing. This tpye of system is ideal for those cases when requirements are less strict.
FAQ didnt solve your problem?
Here are several ways to contact us
Our 24/7 support team is available to assist you with any questions you may have about our services.
Email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us through our contact form. One of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.
We’re also reachable by phone: +597 470282